How to Solve Google Chrome Hangs Problem





Google Chrome is my favorite browser. I always use. I suggest others. Chrome is good but not as many. Often hangs over the open tab. I did not understand what could happen. My problem is I never did. Thought they were installed wrong. Thus continues.

Yesterday I had to come to my Hometown. I first installed Chrome on my desktop. same version as my laptop. But moments later, about 8/10 tabs open in many of the PC, it has been slow. One tab to another tab, just not enough. Many are waiting for. Then it hangs like a catalog. Write to Kill pages. I do not understand what the problem. Desktops, laptops as well, but not bad at all. core 2 duo, 1GB Ram.  

The problem is that a few times. Understand something is wrong. CPU, RAM usage window open it. I checked the RAM usage is high, the chrome on that. The more open the tab with a proportional increase in the rate. The maximum limit on the RAM and if you can hang up. This is not a problem because the laptop is never good amount of Ram.

Now the solution of the dice. Is a better solution to your computer, most of the ram increase. The price of ram is very low. May be increased later. But I can not easily. 
If yours do not want to increase your RAM and / or can not be the case that for some tips.Increase the page file on your computer. Page file is a sort of memory that is located in HDD and works like RAM. However, its speed is less than RAM.My computer is having to go to the properties.



Step 1.Go to Advanced system settings

Step 3.Under advanced tab in the performance box choose Settings.


Step 4.In the performance option window under advanced tab click change in virtual memory box.


Step 5.Virtual Memory window, click on the Custom Size. At least you have that amount of the Initial Size of diguna Ram. Three or four times if it is. Initial size and Maximum Size to 1024MB-2048MB is more than the least. Then click Set and OK on the remote machine. We will also work in some of your problems.

Note: Page File C drive will occupy the space. so keep an eye on the free space in C drive. you would not want to overrun the space in C drive where windows is located.

Chrome also has some way to performance improve. For example, you Advanced System Care (pro) 5 use can. Deep care to do it. Do not use the toolbox to the Smart Ram. Do the smart clean. If you do not use Turbo Boost customize the more improved performance. It will work.

Your CPU, RAM usage to press ctrl alt del to see. As you can see the performance tab. You can always use the gadget. The built-in gadget for windows 7 with it.  The CPU and RAM and page file usage with advanced system care of the smart ram tool to open the AM. There are all provided.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment